Do you have unanswered questions about the direction of your career?
Are you looking for:
- Greater meaning in your life or work or a more rewarding career?
- An identification of your strengths or your goals for your future?
- The right organizational culture that connects with your motivating values?
Career and life planning is a process designed to help you shape the direction of your life and career in light of your unique potential and capabilities. It can facilitate your maintaining perspective when faced with a major transition or discernment.
Career Programs for Clergy, Aspirants, and Candidates
Career counseling can help you gain a renewed sense of purpose and enable you to find greater satisfaction and fulfillment in life.
Programs at the Center for Career Development and Ministry will help you:
- Identify – your abilities, strengths and skills and the ways you have used them in the past.
- Discern – your major values, interests and sources of personal meaning and reward.
- Integrate – your abilities and personal characteristics into a clearer understanding of yourself as you are.
- Clarify – more effective ways for you to work in your present job or a different field or setting.
- Develop – short and long-range career goals as well as personal goals.
- Plan – an effective strategy for finding the right work in the best place for you.
We have a two-day Aspirants and Candidates program.
We have a range of career programs clergy members (click on any topic to learn more):
- Retirement Workshop
- Nehemiah Leadership Network
- Rehabilitation Assessment
- Transitional Assessment
- International Ministries Program
- Sojourners Mid-Career Assessment
Call us now for more information: 603-943-7611.